VISIT VIRGINIA UNION UNIVERSITY
We offer the traditional campus visit with an informational session and a walking tour of campus. Register online prior to your visit, as some information sessions fill quickly and once seating capacity has been reached, the session will be closed. Please submit the Request a Tour Form. Group requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to requested visit date. Allow at least three business days for our office to respond to your Campus Visit Request. Please note requests are not confirmed until visiting party has received a confirmation letter.
Listed below are a few suggestions to prepare you for scheduling a campus visit. Please review tips before submitting your request.
- Tour times are 11:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance. Tour space can be limited, so you will want
to have a few possible visit dates in mind before submitting your request.
- Tour activities are unavailable during holidays, semester breaks, final exam weeks, or spring
break. Please confirm with the Office of Enrollment Management prior to scheduling your
tour at 804-342-3570.
- Please plan to schedule your group’s meal before or after the scheduled time for the tour.
- If you are planning to visit more than one college campus, please be sure to allow enough time