VISIT VIRGINIA UNION UNIVERSITY
We offer the traditional campus visit with an informational session and a walking tour of campus. Register online prior to your visit, as some information sessions fill quickly and once seating capacity has been reached, the session will be closed. Please submit the Campus Visit Request Form. Group requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to requested visit date. Allow at least three business days for our office to respond to your Campus Visit Request. Please note requests are not confirmed until visiting party has received a confirmation letter.
Listed below are a few suggestions to prepare you for scheduling a campus visit. Please review tips before submitting your request.
- Schedule your visit as least two weeks in advance. Tour space can be limited, so you’ll want to have a few possible visit dates in mind before submitting your request.
- The best time to see VUU is when classes are in session, residence halls are open, and all our faculty, staff, and students are available to answer your questions.
- If you are planning to visit more than one college campus, please be sure to allow enough time between visits.
- The Office of Enrollment Management is likely to be closed on holidays, please confirm prior to scheduling.
- Some tour activities are unavailable during semester breaks, final exam weeks, or spring break.
- If you plan on dining during your visit, please plan to pay cash, check, or credit.