STEPS TO SUMMER BRIDGE
1. Confirm that you will be attending the University and pay your Initial deposit to the University Cashiers Office.
2. Complete your Summer Bridge 2015 Application Online
3. Return your completed medical history and immunization record to Student Health Services.
4. Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to complete your Financial Aid process. This is to ensure financial support for the remainder of your education for the upcoming academic year. Financial Aid is NOT available for the Summer Bridge Program.
5. Send an official copy of your final high school transcript to the Office of Admission when you have graduated.
Virginia Union University
Office of Enrollment Management
1500 N. Lombardy St.
Richmond, VA 23220
Summer Bridge Payment Plan:
We offer our Summer Bridge students and their families a payment plan option to assist with the cost of the program.
Initial Payment: $500- Due April 30, 2015
Payment of $250-Due May 16, 2015
Payment of $250- Due May 30, 2015
Payment of $250- Due June 13, 2015
Payment of $250- Due June 27, 2015
Payment of $250- Due July 11, 2015
Final Payment of $250- Due July 24, 2015