The Office of Residence Life & Housing Welcomes You To Virginia Union University!
The Office of Residence Life & Housing Invites You To Apply for Housing!
- Complete and return the housing application included in your acceptance packet (page 12A) or complete the online housing application found below.
- By November 1, pay your $350 confirmation fee. After November 1, the confirmation fee increases to $500. After December 1, the confirmation fee increases to $850.
- Payments can be made in the form of certified check and/or money order. Please ensure that your name and university-issued ID number are included on the form of payment so that your account will be correctly credited. Payments by debit/credit card can be made online.
All payments should be sent to:
Virginia Union University
1500 North Lombardy Street
Richmond, VA 23220
You must have a zero balance for the current semester, or the last semester in which you attended school. Any monies received will first be applied to your current account balance should you make any payments without clearing your previous balance.
Complete the online housing application found below.
By November 1, pay your $350 confirmation fee. After November 1, the confirmation fee increases to $500. After December 1, the confirmation fee increases to $850.
Payments can be made to the Cashier’s office located in the basement of the C.D. King building or online.
We will not process your housing application without receipt of the confirmation fee.
*We will assume you do NOT need housing if you do not complete a housing application (even if you make the confirmation fee payments in full)
After You Submit Your Housing Application and Confirmation Fee
• We will verify that you have paid the confirmation fee in full with The Office of Student Accounts. In addition, we will verify with Student Accounts that you are “cleared to enroll,” meaning your student account is completely satisfied and/or you have a payment plan on file with the Office of Student Accounts. Only Student Accounts can issue enrollment clearance.
*Upon confirmation that you are “cleared to enroll,” housing assignments will be mailed out after December 1, 2012.
• New student housing assignments will be mailed to the address indicated on the housing application.
• Returning student housing assignments will be e-mailed to the student’s university email address.
*Housing Assignments Are Processed On A First Come, First Served Basis
For More Information Concerning Housing,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org