POLICE OFFICER, VIRGINIA UNION UNIVERSITY
The Virginia Union University is presently developing a pool of applicants from which to hire police officers and SCOP officers currently and during the next twelve months should vacancies occur.
One to three years experience preferred.
Minorities and females encouraged to apply.
Recruit starting salary $20,883.00 - $24,550.00/higher for lateral entry.
- U.S. citizen
- 21 years of age or older
- High school graduate or GED
- weight in proportion to height
- possess or be able to obtain a valid Va. Drivers license
- have excellent moral character
- capable of passing a stringent background investigation
- be in good health
- present a neat and professional appearance.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
Full-time employee benefits include:
- 13 paid holidays
- vacation days
- paid sick leave
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- short term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Discounted educational benefits for employees and dependents
We value diversity in our faculty, staff and student body, EOE