Take a break from studying, get your friends together, form a team and bring your game!
The Office of Student Activities provides the University community with an array of intramural sporting opportunities. We are committed to offering quality activities that serve the Virginia Union University community. We are committed to fostering student growth and development as we embrace individual differences and customer satisfaction is the priority. Leagues and tournaments are offered for men, women, and co-recreational team.
The mission of Intramural Sports is to:
- Provide the campus community with the opportunity to participate in a variety of intramural sports.
- Provide structured and organized programs while assisting in the fulfillment of such basic human needs such as: relaxation, socialization, accomplishment, maintenance of physical fitness, character growth, and most importantly, having fun.
- Provide a clean and safe atmosphere to participate in intramural sports.
- Provide the entire VUU community the opportunity to participate together in a non-antagonistic environment with friendly competition.
- Provide the students with avenues to give their opinions on how to make the program better to meet their growing needs.
Ping Pong Tournaments
Dodge Ball Tournaments
The Virginia Union University Intramural Sports Programs strives to be student-friendly and is committed to excellence in providing quality programs and activities for the campus community. The Intramurals Sports Coordinator is always willing to help you out. If you have any general questions or comments for Campus Recreation, we'd love to hear them. Please contact:
Intramural Sports Coordinator
Office: Henderson Center Student, Room 119-A