Preparing for a Student Conduct Review Board or an Administrative Hearing
1. Read and adhere to all correspondence from the Office of Student Integrity and Conduct (OSIC).
2. Submit a written “Student Statement Form” to the Office of Student Integrity and Conduct prior to your hearing. Student Statement Form.
3. If you have any witnesses to the reported incident, have them to also complete a “Student Statement Form” and submit it to the Office of Judicial Affairs prior to your hearing.
4. Go about your day as you normally would unless told otherwise by an Integrity Officer, administrator, faculty and/ or staff person until your receive a hearing outcome.
5. Come to the scheduled hearing dressed in business casual attire.
6. Come to the scheduled hearing prepared to discuss the alleged incident.
7. Complete a Student Consent Form and submit to the Office of Student Integrity and Conduct if your parents would like to speak with me about this matter. Student Consent Form
8. Go to “OSIC for Students” link on the OSIC homepage or Contact the Director of Student Integrity and Conduct at email@example.com or 804-257-5633 if you have any additional questions about the hearing process.