The Office of Career Services(OCS)
Internships offer students the opportunity to gain work experience in industry and government. These positions are offered during the fall, spring, and summer, and are highly competitive. Many of our partnership companies conduct on campus interviews during the spring for summer internships. Students are encouraged to explore internship opportunities throughout the academic year. Moreover, with the assistance of the Office of Career Services, Unionities can discover information about many internship opportunities available on the local, state, national and global levels.
How to Find Jobs & Internships at Virginia Union University
Virginia Union University's Online Career Services Management System
1. Go to https://vuu-csm.symplicity.com/student/
2. Click on "Job Postings" Link on Left Hand Side of Page
3. Type in "Internship", "Part-Time" or "Full-Time" in Key Words
4. Click on the "Apply Search" Button
5. A Variety of Results will Appear
6. Once Your Resume is Approved, You can Apply for Any Posting that Interests You!
UPCOMING INTERNSHIP & CAREER FAIRS
Network with Employers to Gain Knowledge About Job & Internship Opportunities!